Fundación Por México
• Basic Education Certification in Non-traditional Modality (basic reading and writing, elementary and middle school), in alliance with the National Institute of Education for Adults (INEA).
• Technical Bachelor’s degree with CONALEP (National College of Professional and Technical Education) and the Ministry of Education. We offer 58 degrees with 7 technical training specialties focused on facilitating labor linkage with the industry.
• Digital Education Courses, in agreement with CISCO, Microsoft and other partners.
• Training, Certification, and Evaluation, of labor skills through CONOCER (National Council of Labor Skill Certification).
• Alliances with international organizations on Gender Equality, to promote self-confidence and the basic principles of leadership, as well as equal labor opportunities to eradicate discrimination based on gender.